Monday, November 19, 2012

Texas in October!

Last month Ethan took his first trip on an airplane down to Texas. Uncle Marc & Kristeen just had their son, Eli, so we decided to head down and visit with them and the Pachas! Ethan did amazing on the plane... better than I could have expected. It was just one of those moments where I felt so blessed to have such a wonderful child with a calm temperament! Unfortunately, I took very few pictures (I was busy holding the new baby!), but here is one Kristeen captured while Ethan was running around their living room.


And here is with with Kristeen's neice, Aadi, cuddling with Ethan on the couch. She gave up her room for Ethan and I! We had a great time and were glad that we got to see everyone since the young ones grow up so, so fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment